Monday, August 5, 2013

You are What You Eat! -- Staging the Kitchen Sink or Just your Refrigerator


I want to sell my house for 'x' number of dollars, or as a buyer, I want to know the house I am looking at is well taken care of. How can I guarantee when I am paying for a high ticket house that I am really getting what I am bargaining for? This article in the New York Times details one seller's concern over even his refrigerator when selling his apartment. The author's humorous anecdote talks about just that. Your refrigerator may not be the best indicator of how well your house cared for, but someone who is willing to go to the distance to stage theirs is probably taking into account many small details that may ensure how well your house is cared for.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/09/realestate/staging-refrigerators-for-real-estate-showings.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss

No comments:

Post a Comment